Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Oh-So-Versatile Pencil Skirt


I'm linking up with Pinterest Told Me To today to showcase the versatility of my new pencil skirt!


I picked this one up at Target. It has a nice stretch jacquard fabric and exposed silver zipper in back.

Mossimo, $27.99


Pinspiration Photos
Casual (skirt + t shirt + flats)
beautifulskirts.blogspot.com


Professional (skirt + blouse + heels)
runwaydaily.com

Trendy (skirt + loose tank + nude heels)
karlascloset.com


My versions

Casual
(Mossimo  t shirt, $8; J. Crew flats (thrifted), $4.25; Forever 21 cuff, $3.80)


Professional
(Liz Claiborne blouse on clearance, $4.97; Michelle D heels, $69)

Trendy
(Daytrip loose tank and fitted tank, gift; Mossimo nude heels, $19.99; Forever 21 necklace, $5.80)

Do you like my tan?! Ha!

After perusing Pinterest, I saw about 100 other ways to wear my new skirt! What a timeless purchase!

In other news, I'm super excited to be a participant in a style challenge hosted by Alison Lumbatis at Get Your Pretty On.  The basics: we receive our shopping list this Friday, have 10 days to review our closets and purchase/borrow what we're lacking, then attempt to put together our versions of the styled outfits she gives us. Exciting! 





2 comments:

  1. So cute! I also love your heels in your professional pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trendy look the most! Love the tank! - Melissa

    ReplyDelete