Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 3!

No gym time for me today! I was up early and on the road to Omaha for Sadie's opthalmologist appointment. I was happy to see the boyfriend jeans in our assignment and VERY pleased that I purchased a low wedge, in addition to a few higher ones. Totally comfy today for the drive!

Today's Equation:

Neutral Cardigan + Bright Tank + Boyfriend Jeans + Statement Necklace + Neutral Wedges

My Pick:

I substituted my cropped military jacket for the cardigan. I just wasn't feeling a cardigan two days in a row.
Jacket, Mossimo (junior dept.), Target online clearance, ~$12
Peach tank, Buckle, $14 (these extra long tanks are perfection!)
Boyfriend jeans, Vigoss, ~$25 (marked down last year), Maurices
Wedges, Bare Trap, Amazon, ~$42
Statement necklace, Forever21, $5.80 (in stores only)



Sadie joined in the fun!

Peplum jacket, BabyGap (on sale at outlet ~$12)
Pink peplum top, Forever21, $10.80 in stores
Cuffed capris, GapKids (consignment, $4)
Pink caged sandals, Target (last year)



Happy Hump Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment