Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Days 8 and 9!

Day 8 Equation:

Button-Down + Dark Skinnies + Leopard Flats

My Pick:
Pale blue button down, Max Studio, thrifted, $3.25
Taupe tank, Buckle  Extra Long and Lean, $14
Dark Skinnies, JCP, $4.97 (clearance)
Leopard flats, Faded Glory, Walmart, $12.87
Necklace, Stella & Dot



Day 9 Equation:

Denim Jacket + Bright Tank + White Jeans+ Neutral Wedge + Floral Scarf

My Pick:
Aztec tank and coordinating L/L tank, Buckle, $28, $14, respectively
I chose to omit the scarf and use pattern in the tank instead
Denim jacket, thrifted, $6 ( I only wore this a few times outside in the morning hours)
White skinnies, JCP, $20 (sale + coupon)
Wedges, Bare Trap, Amazon, ~$42
Necklace, Forever21, $5.80 (in stores)



I cannot say enough about 3 items!
1. The Buckle L/L tanks
2. JCP Skinny jeans (I have the white and dark and will be purchasing any other available colors!)
3. These Bare Trap wedges!

We are all starting to "mix things up" this week! I love seeing everyone's personality start to come out in their choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment