Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 10!

Today's Equation:

Bright Cardigan + Striped T + Boyfriend Jeans + Leopard Flats


My Pick:

Pink cardigan, Faded Glory, Walmart, $3 (clearance, girls department)
Striped t-shirt, NoBo, Walmart, $5
Skinny Diva jeans, Old Navy, $22 (sale)
Patterned rain boots, brand unknown, HyVee grocery, $15 (clearance)
Necklace (so old I have no idea..)

Could the background on this collage be more '80's!? HA!
Subbed rain boots for flats because it was quite drizzly today, so I also had to sub skinny jeans. Boyfriends just would not work tucked into these boots.  I don't love the necklace, but I'm trying to experiment. I usually only wear it to concerts! I'm noticing people's accessories (around town) a lot more!
Shopping tip: If you're petite up top, don't bypass the girls' section of stores. You'll probably fit into an XL easily (14-16) for a much lower price!



Sadie's Pick:

Coral cardigan, Circo, thrifted, $2
Striped navy/white peplum t-shirt, Circo, $5 (Target sale)
Boyfriend jeans, Target, $12
Converse sneakers (not shown), Target $26.99
Attitude, priceless ;)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE those boots...my HyVee in Lincoln is not near as stylish with the inventory!

    ReplyDelete