Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 6!

Today's Equation:

Maxi Skirt (finally!) + Bright Tank + Denim Shirt + Statement Necklace + Metallic Sandal

My Pick:

Maxi skirt, Family Dollar, $10
Lemon tank, Gap $9
Chambray shirt, Forever21, $19
Statement necklace, Jane.com, $9.99
Gold sandals, Mossimo, Target, $19.99


I have never tied my shirt up like this before, but I thought it was great with the long tank. I can't believe I found a maxi skirt (with an interesting pattern I might add!) at the dollar store while looking for a closet mirror to take these selfies! It's not super high quality, but my job consists of running with the kids, so it totally works for my lifestyle ;)

Sadie's Pick:

Chevron skirt, Garanimals, $4.97
Orange tank, Circo (old)
Denim jacket, Gap, consignment, $4
Hoy sandals, Ebay, $16 (retail new for $35)


We had a picnic in the park, so the girls changed into tennis shoes (gold Rocket Dogs for me and Converse for Sadie). Today, I decided a Converse purchase is in my VERY NEAR future!

Do you think people around town are noticing my child and I are quite matchy!? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment