Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Style Challenge: Day 1

Today begins the first of 21 outfits for the Get Your Pretty On Spring Style Me Challenge



Today's Equation:
Button Down + White Jeans + Denim Jacket + Leopard Flats


My Pick:
Yellow/white check shirt, Old Navy, old
White ankle skinnies, JCP, $20 (sale + coupon)
Distressed denim jacket, rue21, $6, thrifted
Leoparrd flats, Faded Glory - Walmart, $12.87
Stella and Dot pendant necklace, no longer available




Better shoe shot

My thoughts: I think this is a super cute combination from Alison. The jeans (from JCP) are soooo comfy and are mid-rise, so I'm not always adjusting :). I have a few button downs, but I felt this one worked best with the leopard accent. There are a ton of different ways to style the given equation, so we're really getting many more than 3 weeks of outfits.

Overall, this is just SO. MUCH. FUN. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment