Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 11!

Today's Equation:

Button Down + Skinny Jeans + Neutral Flat + Floral Scarf

My Pick:

Merona/Target floral button down, thrifted, $3.25
Gap Always Skinny zippered jeans, thrifted, $3.25
White gold wedges with animal print bows, Lindsay Phillips, $15 on clearance at a local pharmacy/gift shop (retail is $68). These have interchangeable snaps at the toe. I have one other pair of snaps that are mixed metal spheres for dressier occasions.
Braided belt borrowed from a maxi dress
Monogrammed Tiger's Eye necklace, Etsy, $20



Overall, I really love this combination. I always thought button downs were too boxy, but if you do a sloppy tuck, belt a longer one, tie it up, or pair with a tank, the options are quite flattering! A scarf in coordinating colors with a swiss dot or pin-stripe would have been adorable, but I don't own one (not yet, anyway!).

I also ordered these today! GAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment