Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Style Challenge!


I mentioned the Spring Style Challenge from Get Your Pretty On in my last post. Let me just say this "challenge" has been so fun for me. I love interacting on the Facebook group page and seeing/hearing about everyone's great deals!

Yesterday was shopping day #1 for everyone and think we all finished in record time! Just waiting for those sweet packages to arrive...

I had most everything on the list, but wanted to get a few new items. Not to mention my Target birthday gift card was seriously burning a hole in my pocket!


My Finds


From Target:
Mossimo Challis Jacket

Mossimo Gold Gabriela Braided Sandal



Mossimo Cream Boyfriend Cardigan



Sam and Libby Ainsley Sandal (Gah!)


From Gap:
Luxlight Cardigan in Rose Bush
Essential Cami in Lemon (can I order her hair, too?! Love!)


Jane.com

I didn't really need another statement necklace, but my neck was begging me! I couldn't say no.

The outfits start in about a week! I will be posting the sample photo provided and my take on the daily look.
 CANNOT WAIT!




No comments:

Post a Comment