Friday, January 31, 2014

Casual Friday

Today, I'm getting "Pin-spired" and linking up with Pinterest Told Me To.

My inspiration photo:

denim shirt, t-shirt, statement necklace = casual Friday!

My budget-friendly version:






Denim shirt: Forever 21, $10.50

Oatmeal T: Forever 21, $15.50 (splurged because I LOVE the drape it has)

Black zippered, cargo pants: Rewash, $1.97 on major clearance at JCP - I'm not even kidding!

Ballet flats: American Eagle, Goodwill, $3.25

Statement necklace: Forever 21, $3.50

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute outfits! Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great way to pull together a Pinterest outfit on the super cheap! I'm impressed. The outfit looks great!

    Nicole
    http:cardigansandcorduroys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete